Asheville Specialty Hospital Quality Program
ASH maintains a Continuous Quality Improvement plan and integrates quality improvement as part of the culture of care. ASH maintains monthly and quarterly benchmarks, we report on our level of quality on three committee levels:
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
- Medical Executive
- Governing Board
Quality is exemplified through ASHiCare. This is our quality program that promotes a culture of prevention, detection, and resolution of instances of conduct that do not conform to federal and state law or to federal healthcare program requirements.
Every employee at ASH is committed to our CORE Values:
- Respect – We respect the individual dignity of all persons and demonstrate genuine care for the individual needs of patients, families and other staff members.
- Integrity – We are honest and ethical in all of our actions in the delivery of patient care and in all business dealings.
- Trust – We understand that patients and families trust us to provide the best care possible and we have a responsibility to be professional and trustworthy in all our actions.
- Excellence – We continually strive to achieve excellence by exceeding patient and family needs. Identifying and acting upon opportunities for performance improvement and committing ourselves to professional education.
- Flexibility – We understand that healthcare is a dynamic and constantly changing field and we must responsive and adaptive to meet these challenges.
Patient Satisfaction Survey For 2015